With a restrained elegance, this captivating dresser is reminiscent of a furniture style that arose during the Biedermeier era in Vienna. Named for the goddess who kept Odysseus on the island of Ogygia for seven years, it features ample storage, with seven soft-close drawers in an Ivory Craze finish. Textured metal hardware adds minimal adornment to its simple yet well-articulated silhouette, balanced on a rail and plinth base in a Dry Martini finish.
- W70 x D19 x H33 in
- W179 x D48 x H84 cm
- Materials | Poplar, Glass, Koto
- Top is finished in Ivory Craze with lay on Smoked Bronze glass.
- End panels, bottom rail and plinth base finished in Dry Martini.
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.