The Aviator Tomcat takes its cue from military aviation history, inspired by the twin-cockpit seats of the F-14 Tomcat which was deployed by the U.S. Navy for some of its most prolific missions in the 1970s. The chair's aerodynamic curves are hugged in riveted aluminum, inspired by the World War II British Supermarine Spitfire, put through a five-stage process to distress the metal and create the unique Spitfire finish. The Aviator Tomcat was the winner of the Luxuria award for Most Innovative Product Design in 2010.
Shown here swathed in Destroyed leather with all the worn-down softness of a vintage bomber jacket. Please note, the Spitfire finish features surface distress variations, which may vary from piece to piece.
- W28 x D38 x H28 in | Weight 288lbs
- W73 x D96 x H71 cm | Weight 131kgs
- Seat Dimension: D59 x H46 cm | D23 x H18 in
- Armrest Dimension: H58 cm | H23 in
- Upholstery | Leather
- Base | Aluminum
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.