Dually inspired, this modern take on a classic French trestle table recalls the vaulted ceiling of Musee D’orsay, a former Beaux-Arts railway station, and the elegance of a slipper with the same name. Balanced on its Champagne Gold metal frame, an expansive tabletop warms the room with richly grained, tupelo veneers in an Otter finish. Expands to 112” with a single leaf for impromptu parties and surprise dinner guests.
- W88 (closed) x W112 (open) x D42 x H30 in
- W224 (closed) x W284 (open) x D107 x H76 cm
- Table Top | Poplar, Tupelo
- Base | Metal
- Metal base in Champagne Gold.
- Extends to 112 inches with one 24-inch leaf
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.