The organic herringbone print of this cushion by Andrew Martin takes inspiration from the undulating surface and intricate patterns of river deltas across the world. Finished off with washable velvet piping, this cushion has a clean and contemporary feel to turn your outdoor space into a cozy and comfortable living area.
This cushion is part of our collection 'The Great Outdoors, it has a shower resistant finish which is also anti-mold, anti-mildew, and anti-microbial, and has been filled with a hollow fiber pad. Each fabric has been printed using EcoFast digital pigment printing methods, which use 50% less water than traditional print methods. We do recommend, however, that these scatter cushions are looked after carefully and are best used in dry weather. As with most outdoor textiles, they prefer to be stored inside when they are not being used, or during periods of wet, cold, or damp weather.
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.