An Art Deco-style side table with a burnished gold frame and tempered glass shelves. Andrew Martin Architect radiates the decorative style of the 1920s movement, casting geometric patterns in a room with its silhouette. With three glass levels, this side table can perfectly house your daily newspapers and magazines, be a stand for an artistic lamp or a momentary perch for a roaring cocktail glass.
- W20 x D20 x H24 in | Weight 24lbs
- W51 x D51 x H60 cm | Weight 11kgs
- Table Top | Glass
- Frame | Metal
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $999.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.