Throughout time, the apple has been a symbol of the Earth, of life itself, of knowledge, and of sensuality, being the apogee in the lives of Adam and Eve, Sir Isaac Newton, Rene Magritte, and Snow White. So Bull & Stein have reinterpreted this mystic fruit for the home, creating eye-catching ceramic sculptures with a modern, surrealist twist. With an eccentric and completely unique graffiti design, drawn by Portuguese graffiti artist, Bruno, no two apples will be the same. Available in 4 different sizes. The graffiti design by Andrew Martin can also be customized or varnished for outdoor use on request, so get in touch to find out more about the bespoke options available.
- Extra Small:
Dia5 x H4 in | Weight 2lbs
Dia12 x H10 cm | Weight 1kgs
Dia15 x H13 in | Weight 18lbs
Dia39 x H32 cm | Weight 8kgs
Dia23 x H18 in | Weight 44lbs
Dia59 x H46 cm | Weight 20kgs
Dia37 x H31 in | Weight 154lbs
Dia95 x H80 cm | Weight 70kgs
- Extra Large:
Dia47 x H47 in | Weight 220lbs
Dia120 x H120 cm | Weight 100kgs
- Materials | Ceramic
- Lead time 4-8 weeks
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.