Jerry Hall at the statue of Thamar on the bank of Lake Sevan in the Soviet Union for Vogue, January 1976. Step into the world of cultural icons with our new range of limited-edition photography artworks, featuring the renowned Norman Parkinson. Printed onto the highest quality Fuji Crystal Archive Paper and protected by fine art plexiglass, each piece is framed with a deep matt black wooden frame, handmade in London. Norman Parkinson was one of the Twentieth Century's most celebrated fashion photographers. He pioneered epic storytelling in his images, taking portrait and fashion photography beyond the stiff formality of his predecessors and injecting an easy and casual elegance into the art. His photographs created the age of the supermodel and made him the photographer of choice for celebrities, artists, writers, and politicians. Each piece is a true work of art, capturing a moment in time that will be treasured for generations to come.
- W22 x D2 x H26 in
- W55 x D4 x H65 cm
- Material | Paper, Plexiglass, Wood
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $999.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, orders cannot be cancelled after 24 hours.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.