“The tides surged through the marsh and each wave that hit the beach came light-struck and broad-shouldered, with all the raw power the moon could bestow.” This quote from John Berendt’s Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil perfectly describes the poetic atmosphere of Print Litho: Tides in Sepia I, a beautiful monochrome print that comes in a black wooden frame with a clear glass plate.
- W28 x D34 x H3 in
- W70 x D86 x H7 cm
- Materials | Pine Wood, Wood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.