Inspired by the longstanding weaving traditions of Persia, this low pile rug in charcoal with mottled rusty yellow adds subtle texture and color to a room. The worn effect creating irregular patterns makes Andrew Martin Yousef feel unique as if it has been passed through the talented hands of the weavers of the Silk Route whilst they tell stories of the dusty landscapes of their homeland.
- W114 x D79 x H1 in
- W290 x D200 x H2 cm
- Material | 53% Viscose, 47% Acrylic
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.