Top 5 Trendy Furniture For 2023
1. (Open-Box) Lucite Loop Chandelier | Eichholtz Murano. Inject Art Deco glamour into your interior with the nickel-finished Murano Chandelier ø 50 cm. This high-class luxury chandelier with a twist features a series of sculptural acrylic drops which let reflected light sparkle from the internal light fittings. Perfect for adding vintage style to your home.
2. Two-toned Velvet Dining Chairs (2) | Liang & Eimil Jagger. Featuring a stunning two-tone design, the Jagger Dining chair offers a glamorous touch to any interior. Fully upholstered in a Kaster Light Gray and Slate Velvet Fabric and finished with solid wood legs in a wenge colorway with brass finish tips, the Jagger is the ultimate in luxury for any dining interior.
3. Anthracite Velvet Urban Modern Bar Stool | OROA Gia. Talk about unique and classy, here's Gia bar stool by OROA giving us both. Its shapely backrest and golden foot cap make it a distinctive piece. What's more, this bar stool is fire retardant so it provides added protection to your precious space.
4. Handcrafted Glass Vase | Pols Potten Steps. The Steps Vase is a unique, fashionable, and eye-catching piece of glassware. The handcrafted, full-color mouth-blown glass vase is designed to capture the light in just the right way to create an ethereal glow. It’s intricate and full of life, it’ll add a touch of class to your home. The vase is a beautiful feature piece that makes for a great addition to your dining room table or coffee table.
5. Cream Shagreen Bedside Table with Drawers | Andrew Martin Amanda. An elegant bedside table framed in cream lacquer that exquisitely complements the neutral faux shagreen drawer fronts, accented with lustrous satin brass legs and handles. This piece by Andrew Martin will suit a contemporary luxe bedroom scheme.
Shop our Winter Sale Collection before stocks last!