This striking photograph shows American actor Jack Nicholson wearing Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. It was taken in 1993 by Michael Tighe, who started shooting formal portraits during high school and began his professional career as a photographer at age 17. The print comes in a white wooden frame with passe-partout and clear glass.
- W41 x D2 x H33 in | Weight 13lbs
- W103 x D4 x H83 cm | Weight 6kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Wood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.