To promote the western drama film ‘Hud’ at the Venice Film Festival in 1963, Paul Newman showed a virility and sex appeal that had many onlookers swooning. Being one of the hottest American actors, Newman embodied the ideal of classical beauty. At the age of 38, he had the looks of a Greek god. This sensual picture of him comes in a sleek white wood frame with a white passe-partout and clear glass plate.
- W41 x D2 x H33 in | Weight 13lbs
- W103 x D4 x H83 cm | Weight 6kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.