Wire or ACH payment available at checkout
Add a retro feel to your décor with this appealing photograph of a pretty woman with a pair of skis on an alpine slope, a picture taken by fashion photographer Eugene Vernier for the Vogue issue of November 1966. This reproduction comes in a white frame with clear glass.
- W27 x D2 x H33 in | Weight 13lbs
- W68 x D4 x H83 cm | Weight 6kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Wood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1000.
- We ship out items within 10 - 14 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- Out of stock products are custom ordered from Europe - for this reason, all sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
Eichholtz has built an expansive collection of over 4,000 designs, each piece of furnitures, lighting and accessory unique, beautifully crafted and presented in an unparalleled range of fine materials, finishes and colors.