Susan Abraham was one of the leading models of the 1950s. Actually Irish-American (like Grace Kelly, with whom she was often compared), she started her modeling career in London and posed for Vogue and the UK Vanity Fair. This picture of her was taken in 1956, by fashion photographer Henry Clarke, in Venice, Italy. The reproduction is framed in a white wooden frame with clear glass.
- W33 x D3 x H33 in | Weight 18lbs
- W85 x D6 x H85 cm | Weight 8kgs
- Materials | Abachi Wood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.