Portrait of the American artist and filmmaker Andy Warhol on the occasion of the promotion of his novel ‘a’, which was published in December 1968. This photo was taken by David Gahr, at The Factory, Warhol’s New York City studio at 33 Union Square West, six months after the artist was gunned down in that same atelier – an attack he barely survived.
- W33 x D2 x H41 in | Weight 18lbs
- W84 x D6 x H104 cm | Weight 8kgs
- Materials | Wood, Glass
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.