Photojournalist Ed Feingersh made several intimate portraits of America actress Marilyn Monroe, the most popular sex symbol of the 1950s. One photo depicts her reading the Motion Picture Daily, the other shows her putting on the perfume Chanel No. 5. Both prints come in stylish silver coloured frames with clear glass.
- W27 x D1 x H35 in | Weight 24lbs
- W69 x D2 x H89 cm | Weight 11kgs
- Materials | Abachi wood, MDF, Glass, Paper
- Set of 2
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.