The Birds of America is a book by American ornithologist, naturalist, and painter John James Audubon. First published as a series in sections between 1827 and 1838, it contains illustrations of a wide variety of birds of the United States. Robert Havell engraved many of the plates for this book, including the American White Pelican, in 1836. This reproduction comes in a chic mirror glass frame with clear glass.
- W28 x D2 x H35 in | Weight 20lbs
- W70 x D5 x H90 cm | Weight 9kgs
- Material | Pinewood, Glass
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases.
- We ship items within 7 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks to ship from the EU to the US.
- you have 7 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.