The Birds of America is a book by American ornithologist, naturalist, and painter John James Audubon. First published as a series in sections between 1827 and 1838, it contains illustrations of a wide variety of birds of the United States. Robert Havell engraved many of the plates for this book, including the American Flamingo, in 1838. This reproduction comes in a chic mirror glass frame with clear glass.
- W28 x D2 x H36 in | Weight 18lbs
- W70 x D5 x H90 cm | Weight 8kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Glass, Mirror glass
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.