Iconic black and white photograph of American silent film actress Phyllis Gordon with her pet cheetah, window-shopping in Earl’s Court (London, 1939). It is framed in a black wooden frame with clear glass.
- W45 x D3 x H33 in | Weight 35lbs
- W115 x D7 x H85 cm | Weight 16kgs
- Materials | Abachi wood, MDF, Glass, Paper
- Finish | Black wooden frame
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases.
- We ship items within 7 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks to ship from the EU to the US.
- you have 7 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.