Stunning black and white photograph of the English model and actress Tania Mallet, who is best known for her appearance as Tilly Masterson in the James Bond film ‘Goldfinger’. Vogue photographer Eugene ‘Gene’ Vernier took this picture in 1960 at Tourettes-sur-Loup in the south of France. The reproduction is framed in a black wooden frame with clear glass.
- W33 x D3 x H33 in | Weight 35lbs
- W85 x D7 x H85 cm | Weight 16kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.