Entertainer Frank Sinatra is affectionately hugged by his oldest daughter, Nancy, while actor Yul Brynner looks on (Las Vegas, 1965). The hit single ‘Something Stupid’, recorded by Frank and Nancy, is the first and only father-daughter number-one song in America. This endearing portrait of father and daughter comes in a sleek white wood frame with a white passe-partout and clear glass plate.
- W41 x D2 x H33 in | Weight 13lbs
- W103 x D4 x H83 cm | Weight 6kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Wood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.