Italian industrialist and Fiat president Gianni Agnelli, named one of the five best-dressed men in the history of the world by Esquire magazine, has just arrived by private helicopter to descend the pristine slopes near the Sestriere ski area. This picture was taken by photographer David Lees on the 1st of February, 1967.
- W41 x D2 x H33 in | Weight 18lbs
- W104 x D6 x H84 cm | Weight 8kgs
- Materials | Wood, Glass
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.