Wire or ACH payment available at checkout
Inspired by iconic design furniture from Chandigarh in the 1950s and 1960s, the classic black Aristide Chair exudes vintage style. Crafted from solid wood, this sturdy dining chair with arms features the V-shaped legs that are characteristic for celebrated minimalist designs. Handwoven rattan cane adorns the seat and backrest.
- W22x D26 x H35 in | Weight 22lbs
- W57 x D66 x H90 cm | Weight 10kgs
- Seat Dimension: D19 x H18 in | D47 x H46 cm
- Arm Height: 26 in | 67 cm
- Material | Rattan
- Frame | Mindi wood
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.
Eichholtz has built an expansive collection of over 4,000 designs, each piece of furnitures, lighting and accessory unique, beautifully crafted and presented in an unparalleled range of fine materials, finishes and colors.