An extremely unique, hand-polished petrified wood stool or side table designed by Andrew Martin. Petrified wood is the result of permineralization which turns wood to stone. The process takes place when wood becomes buried under sediment or volcanic ash and is preserved due to lack of oxygen. As each product is naturally formed and therefore unique, they will vary in appearance. When you have placed your order, our Design Support Team will then contact you via email with images of each stool available, so you can choose your very own unique piece!
Please note that these stools are sold individually, so the price displayed is for one stool only.
- Dia10-16 x H16-20in | Weight 132lbs
- Dia25-40 x H40-50cm | Weight 60kgs
- Material | Petrified Wood
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases.
- We ship items within 7 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks to ship from the EU to the US.
- you have 7 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.